A chloride-free sterilising liquid safe for use on modern cloth nappies and menstrual pads, which effectively eliminates bacteria, viruses and yeasts by using counter-ion technology.
– Tested to EN1276 Standards and SANSAS Lab certified
– Kills 99.9% microbes within 5 minutes
– Non-toxic, non-volatile, non-corrosive and biodegradable
– Safe for your baby, nappies and the environment
– Neutral pH
Directions for use:
- Dilute liquid 1:10 in a bucket of water
- Soak nappies for 5 minutes
- Rinse well and line dry
- Re-wash items in Mini Matters Probiotic Laundry Liquid
This product is not intended for daily use. Only use this solution when you need to disinfect preloved nappies, or when your baby has a yeast infection.
Made in South Africa
This product is free from Phosphates, Phthalates, EDTA, SLS, Chlorine bleach, and Petrochemicals
Mini Matters Nappy Deep Cleaning Liquid
Mini Matters Nappy Sterilising Liquid 500ml – A chloride-free sterilizing liquid which can be used to safely strip modern cloth nappies. Kills 99.9% microbes within 5 minutes and is colour safe. A 500ml bottle makes a solution of 5L. Packaged in a 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottle that is 100% recyclable.
Important: Do not mix this product with the Mini Matters Probiotic Laundry Liquid. This product should be rinsed off your nappies thoroughly after treatment and then re-washed in Probiotic Laundry Liquid to restore the balance of healthy bacteria on your nappies and to prevent future need for sterilising.
Please refer to our Laundry Guide for more information on stripping your nappies.